- Category: SEO
- Client: Ore Osoba
- Project date: October 2021
- Project URL: GemsCommunications.com
My client's website was compromised, and malicious code was injected all over the website including search result pages.
Here's what I did to fix it;
- Followed Google guidelines for Hacked websites
- Set up Google Search Console
Here's what I did to avoid a future attack
- Updated the PHP version to the latest version
- Uninstalled useless and inactive plugins
- Replace Wordfence with JetPack
- Replace Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights with Site Kit by Google.